The Better World Fund
Mobilizing Students to Make a Difference!
Indiana Tech established The Better World Fund to help our students fund projects, trips or activities which contribute to the world around us… to make it a better world. Qualifying projects include, but are not limited to mission trips, service projects, advocacy opportunities (environment, civil rights, etc.) and humanitarian relief efforts. Projects may be conducted in the USA or internationally. Any student who as a vision for a project she or he thinks might fit this opportunity are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about The Better World Fund, please email Greg Byman at GPByman@indianatech.edu.
Application & Program Requirements
- The student must be a registered student at Indiana Tech for the current and upcoming semester
- Projects must be for summer 2017
- Application due date is Friday, April 7, 2017
- Submit completed the application below
- Submit completed the application below, which includes personal information, a description of the project, and proposed financial budget of entire project. The description of the project should be no more than 1000 words and include clear details of the project, the anticipated learning goals, how the project will impact others, and personal reasons for desiring to participate.
- The budget should encompass the entire project, including any other funds being used in addition to the Better World Fund scholarship. Budget will need to be emailed separately.
- Upon completion of the project, the student must present their experience at a forum in Fall 2017 and submit a written report.